Hi guys, I hope you’ve been enjoying our blog posts so far. We’ve tried our best to keep our blog’s personality close to our own, and in reading our posts we hope you’ve already gotten to know us a little. We’d still like you guys to get to know us a little better so we’re going to be listing twenty random facts about ourselves. I’d love for you to get to know a little bit more about me, Kiki.
1. I was born and brought up in Vellore (in Tamil Nadu). I spent the first seventeen years of my life there and I love visiting my family there.
2. I was a nerd growing up. I really enjoyed studying and was one of those people who always topped their class.
3. I did my graduation in Economics from Lady Shri Ram College, Delhi and then did my post graduation in Advertising and Marketing Communications from Xavier Institute of Communications, Mumbai.
4. I have a serious obsession with cinema nachos. There have been times when I’ve watched movies just for the nachos.
5. Between the sea and the hills, I’ll always pick the sea. I’m a water baby through and through.
6. I have a weird phobia of mehendi (henna) and I cannot stand being around people who wear it. (I love weddings and all but it’s a bit too much to take)
7. The one genre of TV shows and movies I just cannot watch is horror. It’s not so much that it scares me as much as the fact that I don’t enjoy it at all.
8. I have a serious notebook situation going on where I compulsively purchase a lot of pretty notebooks and then don’t write in them because they’re too pretty to be written in. I currently own over 12 unused notebooks that I’ve bought over the last year and a half. *hides face*
9. The one virtue I value the most is honesty. I simply cannot stand dishonest people.
10. I am the worst when it comes to crying while watching movies. Almost anything can make me cry.
11. I can fall asleep anytime, anywhere. I love sleeping, almost as much as I love nachos! And I’m not a morning person at all. Early morning for me is 10 am.
12. In the last three years, I’ve lived in Delhi, Bangalore and Mumbai and it’s safe to say that Mumbai is my favorite city in India.
13. I have a sweet tooth and I can live on just dessert (it’s actually happened in the past).
14. Having said that, I must admit I’m not a huge fan of chocolates. I’d definitely eat chocolate if I’m being offered some but I wouldn’t go out of my way to eat it.
15. I don’t really cook much but I really enjoy baking (and eating all the sweet things I bake).
16. I’ve always been an avid reader and even though I don’t get enough time to read now (because I’m too busy sleeping whenever I get some free time), I do try and read a little every night.
17. I totally believe in The Secret and The Law of Attraction. (There, I said it)
18. I’m super into photography. I get that from my dad. I got my first ever camera in middle school and I’ve never looked back.
19. I honestly hate reading the news. I find it very depressing and I like living in my happy bubble.
20. Spring and summer are my favorite seasons. As much as I love winter clothes, I cannot stand the cold.
I hope you enjoyed this post and getting to know me a little better. Don’t forget to check out Karan’s post on twenty random facts about him. I’d love to know if you could relate to me while reading this. Do let me know by commenting below.